Friday, March 19, 2010

Pictures, finally!

Thank to Bryce's cousin Sarah's husband, I was able to get everything I needed off my hard drive. Thanks, Dan!

From now on, I may just burn all my pics to discs or store everything on an external hard drive...

Anywho, here are the pics I've been meaning to share. Enjoy!

Grammy and Gramps, I will NOT sit with you and the baby...

Tyson and Grandma Chari (Trevin pulled the same stunt seen above)


The furrowed brow is his "signature look"

Trevin LOVES his baby brother


The doggie hat from Auntie Erin - Trevin wore it like a champ, Tyson hates it!

My three boys have a lazy morning in bed

4 comments:

Ann Pinning said...

OH he's so sweet, even if he doesn't like Auntie's doggy hat...Can't wait to snuggle this boy again...and his big brother.

Jessica LaTour said...

Those are all precious pictures & I'm so glad they were found!

Lee Ann said...

I'm so glad you got everything off of it. Steve is so good about backing all of our stuff up, I have no idea how to even do it! He even wants to store our hard drives in a cincerblock house away from our house in case this one burns :)

Love the pics of your boys, and the furrowed brow.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!