Tuesday, September 21, 2010

T and Ty Tuesday

This little mister is pulling himself to standing now. Crazy!! I can hardly believe he is so strong at not even 8 months old.

Wrestling with daddy is always so much fun (and cute to watch).

Seriously? Son, you are not supposed to be walking yet. But man, you're cute when you try!

I know it's blurry, but I love Trevin's sweet smile. It's a rare occasion lately, when we can get a shot of him sitting still and looking at the camera.

Life is so busy with these two. I've entered a new era, all over again. Tyson is now needing major supervision as he has the ability to get into anything and everything. And Trevin is now a two-year-old wild man. Tantrums and all...

Juggling all of it has proven to be quite the challenge. At the same time, these boys can be two of the sweetest little munchkins you ever did see.

1 comment:

Ann Pinning said...

I miss those little guys. Thanks for the picture updates...but it makes me miss them around here!