I haven't gotten too emotional about it. I thought I would be that type of mom that savors every moment and tears up at thought of her little baby growing up. I expected that of myself. And I'm surprised. I am not too emotional over it. I might be, once the big day hits, but right now, I'm just excited. Trevin is growing and changing in so many ways and can't wait to see the type of little boy he develops into. Will he be a funny little kid? Will he be a sweetheart? (I think so) Or will he be "spirited"? I'm just so excited to find out.
Here are some videos and pics of my little boy. He's crawling now, climbing, and loves to jabber away.
And here are some pictures of the little guy in the last week. Lots of fun between cold, rainy days, and sunny Easter egg hunts.
1 comment:
He is so stinkin' cute!! Love the pictures of him helping with yard work!
Post a Comment