Oh my word. Those pictures are AMAZING!!! He is so beautiful! Congratulations, Audrey!
Oh my heavens is so cute! Congratulations! (Also, I rarely say "Oh my heavens" so you know he really must be adorable to warrant such a response.)
oh my gosh hun...congratulationsssss!!!!!!!!!!! Its crazy to think I was due this week too...but I'm blessed to be carrying another baby.your little baby is precious!
YAY! So happy to see pictures. ADORABLE! I definitely see a little Trevin :-) Hope everything is going great!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my word. Those pictures are AMAZING!!! He is so beautiful! Congratulations, Audrey!
Oh my heavens is so cute! Congratulations! (Also, I rarely say "Oh my heavens" so you know he really must be adorable to warrant such a response.)
oh my gosh hun...congratulationsssss!!!!!!!!!!! Its crazy to think I was due this week too...but I'm blessed to be carrying another baby.
your little baby is precious!
YAY! So happy to see pictures. ADORABLE! I definitely see a little Trevin :-)
Hope everything is going great!!!!
Post a Comment