Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trevin's first day of preschool!

I can hardly believe I have a preschooler!

T started yesterday at a preschool at a small Lutheran church in town. I've heard wonderful things about the school and am so excited to have him there. He did great participating in chapel in the morning and when it was time to go to class, he was the perfect student - he gave me a hug, then headed off to class with the teacher's assistant. No tears, no resistance. While I didn't expect any of that, it was still a relief to see him do so well. He can't wait to go back.

Ty and I enjoyed a quiet morning together, shopping at Freddy's, then home to clean, play, and read LOTS of books. I think I could get used to these quiet Monday and Wednesday mornings together. :)

Here's the big guy on his first day of school. He's not always the easiest to photograph. Apparantly, saying "cheese" and looking at the camera can't happen at the same time for him. Too much multi-tasking, I guess!




Hands in pockets, like daddy :)

The sun!!

In class, by his cubby, it's best I could do!

1 comment:

veronica said...

wow, how is he old enough for school?! love the pics!