Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Do these come in XXL?

Burp cloths.

I have about 30 of them after I do the laundry. By the end of day three, I'm usually down to zero. You do the math...yep, about 10 burp cloths a day. I kid you not.

This boy can spit up like no one's business. It's not really projectile, most of the time, but it does flow freely and abundantly. The furniture and carpet at our house will definitely need to be professionally cleaned when this little bub grows out of this phase.

So do burp cloths come in XXL? Or maybe I could just use receiving blankets...

3 comments:

HALLELUJAHS BY HOLLY said...

i remember using the receiving blankets when needed. they don't absorb as well, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Christa said...

I totally used receiving blankets! :0 Connor was quite the "spitter" as well. I look at old pictures and think- why was he wearing a bib, oh right...cause otherwise I'd have to change his clothes a billion times a day. Hang in there.

Love that you are blogging again.

Jessica LaTour said...

Maybe a spit up trough?

Ok. That was gross...