Tuesday, August 3, 2010

T and Ty Tuesday

After such a fun time on the tricycle in Sunriver, Gramps wanted to buy Trevin a trike of his own. Even though his feet can't quite reach the pedals, Trevin loves the thing!
(Funny side note: We bought Trevin a helmet for when he rides in the bike trailer and I had to buy a size 8+! Apparently his head is the size of an eight year old's, though I can hardly believe that!)

Oh, you mean I'm supposed to get the oatmeal in my mouth?! I had no idea.

Among trying new foods and cutting his first tooth (on Saturday, to be exact), Tyson is also figuring out how to scoot. I think he'll be our early mover.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Too cute!!!! And I think the bike helmets are crazy! My girls wear really big ones too. My girls do have big heads though. They just shouldn't put an age on them :)