Today, after we dropped off Bryce's mom at the airport, Trevin, Tyson, and I headed home. Tyson was not happy. In fact, he was mad...screaming mad! He's been doing that a lot lately and I find myself speeding down the road, jaw clenched, trying to get to my destination as fast as possible. Not fun...
Well, today, Trevin came to the rescue. After a couple of minutes of crying from Tyson, Trevin turned to him and made a silly face - think "double take," a quick turn of the head with a surprised look on his face. Tyson busted up laughing. Trevin continued doing this and Tyson continued laughing his cute baby "gut laugh."
Made our drive home a fun one! Thanks big brother, T!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I love this! That was always one good thing about having the little one rear facing. Anna could look right at her and get her laughing :)
LOVE those brother moments!
Post a Comment