Here are some pictures from our latest trip to California...
Trevin loved Gramps' goatee. It felt scratchy!
Trixie finally warmed up to Trevin and even ate food out of his hand.
Have I mentioned that Trevin LOVED the dogs at my parents' house? LOVED them.
Great grandma liked reading books to Trevin.
Our family on the beach.
Trevin also LOVED the ocean. It was actually kind of scary...he was completely fearless and constantly wanted dart to the water. So cute to see him laughing and splashing whenever a wave hit.
I feel like I've gotten HUGE in the last week.
Michael, didn't you get the memo that we were all supposed to be looking at the WRONG camera?
Trevin and dad on Disneyland's Main Street.
The family, in line for the Buzz Lightyear ride. One of the few rides I could go on, too, since Storybook Land was closed...
By lunchtime, Trevin was tuckered out!
Trevin got to ride Autopia with dad. I hear he did quite the job of steering!
We got to ride the merry-go-round, too. Doesn't Trevin look excited? :)
Trevin started dancing in his high chair at the Rainforest Cafe. It was so cute!
We spent our last full day touring the USS Midway aircraft carrier. It was a fun and interesting tour. Overall, our trip was great, but it went by so fast. Stay tuned tomorrow for my "Not me!" Monday: Vacation Edition.
3 comments:
Oh it looks like so much fun! I'm ready for a vacation :)...and to take my girls to Disney! Glad you had a good time with family.
I am counting the days until I can ride the Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland again... :)
I love the video...how Trevin stops dancing and immediately starts eating...he's such a cutie pie...we miss you guys lots!
Post a Comment