Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy birthday, Mom!

Happy birthday, mom!

There is so much I could say to you on your big day. I'll just say I think you're awesome. It's pretty special to me that we relate so well to each other and can have great conversations and shared interests. I love that you're "cool." I love that you're a fantastic Grammy to Trevin and that you put up with all my crazy questions about parenting and children's health. Thanks for being there. Thanks for letting me talk your ear off at work when I'm having a frustrating day or am really excited about something. Thanks for supporting me and sharing your perspective.

I love you, mom, and hope you have a great day today!

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

She does look like a cool mom! :) And so young!!!!

Christa said...

Seriously...your Mom is aging backwards!!!!
I enjoyed the week I spent at their house many moons ago :-) And her fast drive to get me to the airport...so close!

Ann Pinning said...

Thanks Audrey,
I love you too and am blessed to call you "my girl" (did you have to post that first picture? Eee gads!)