
Isn't our baby cute?! Baby's arms and legs were flailing when my midwife caught these pics. (Pardon the diagram on the upper right corner of the pic. I think that's the mode that the machine was in, or something. At any rate, I'm sure it's a little weird looking at the outline of woman's pregnant body!)
That's baby boo two, or whatever we are going to call this one. Any ideas? We called Trevin "Boo" because of a dream my sister had about him when I was pregnant. This time, we have no idea. Should this baby get a completely different nickname? Or should we play up "boo-momma" and stick to something "boo" related, like maybe Boobala, or Boo too, or Boo two? Thoughts?
***
Something unrelated - I've gotten some comments and e-mails from people that they have not seen my blog updates on the blogger feed when you sign in. Just a reminder that when a blog goes private, the blog updates no longer show up on the blogger feed, so you just have to check my blog to see when it's updated. Though, I suppose if you're reading this I'm preaching to the choir.
Anyway...
6 comments:
What a little peanut!!! So precious.
LOVE those pics!!!! They are so clear! Are you going to find out if Boolicious is a boy or girl? You found with Trevin, right? It might be fun to wait and see what Boo-ness comes out to be. Course it's easier to plan for Bootimus if you know the sex. :o)
We will most certainly be finding out the gender of this sweet boo-somethingorother. I'm too much of a planner!
thanks audrey for checking out my bathroom makeover :)
ps: so thrilled you've got a healthy little bean in there.
I'm all about the random pre-birth names. My friend & her hubby called their babies "Hookie Bird" or something like that, and my other friend calls hers "Pooch"!
I say stick with the "Boo Momma" theme... "Baby Boo"?
I am so excited for you and your precious family! Enjoy the anticipation of your new bundle! We'll be sure to share the new sibling books to help big brother get excited in his own way!
Post a Comment