Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

The other night I tried to get a picture of my cutie pie's front teeth. It's a little difficult when he loves to put his fingers in his mouth and always sticks his tongue out when he smiles.

Here were a couple of my attempts...he's such a grabby little guy!


And now, those pearly whites...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

he is so cute and he is getting so big!

Lee Ann said...

Hi Audrey,

I just "found" your blog....because you commented on Shannon's :-) Glad you've joined our blog world. And since you haven't been blogging THAT long....I read the whole thing and am completely caught up on your life :-)

Jessica LaTour said...

What a happy boy!!!

And those teeth are just too cute! ♥

Eryn said...

aw, I love that last one!

Jenn Nesland said...

Oh my gosh! Cutie patootie has teeth! Audrey, he is so adorable! I can't to see him (and you) again. Kiss his adorable cheeks for me!