Thursday, November 6, 2008

The sweetest sound

So amidst my somewhat trying week, which really isn't that bad, just tiring, I get these little gifts from God. One of which is this moment with my son and hubby. There is really no sweeter sound than that of a baby laughing. Check it out!

Another fun thing this week...Trevin is sitting up, nearly all by himself! Apparently while I was gone at a Bible study last night, Bryce got to see Trevin sit up by himself for 4 minutes. Yes, 4 minutes...that is the type of thing my husband would really keep track of! Here's a pick from the other day of our growing boy!

4 comments:

Mikester said...

Oh Yay! He is growing up so fast can't wait to see you guys again

Meredith said...

So very very sweet!!! And since you saw my blog, I'll warn you now. Make sure you keep that wonderful sweet, amazingly cute clip of Trevin. One day, when he's really driving you up the wall by unrolling toilet paper and eating toothpaste, you can remember a time when he sat in just 1 place and smiled.

HALLELUJAHS BY HOLLY said...

that is the most precious. i can't wait to experience our own special moments like that...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the baby giggles video!
I miss that age...