Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trevin Tuesday (a day late)

Sorry I missed Trevin Tuesday yesterday! I got busy and did not have time to blog, so here it is for you.

There's not much new to report. Trevin is almost crawling. He's got the army crawl down and he can move pretty efficiently that way. It's just a matter of time before my life changes for the...hmm, crazier?

Something else related to Trevin...I was tagged on Facebook to fill out another note - My Mommy Note. I'm posting it to my blog for you to check out. Feel free to play along if you want!

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, though I thought it would take awhile and it was pretty much right away, so a little earlier than planned ;)

2 .WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? So excited!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? N0 way

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26 when I found out, 27 when I gave birth

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I just "knew," but took a home pregnancy test to be sure

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Bryce

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes!!! I'm a planner

9. DUE DATE? May 14, 2008

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I was just a little nauseated and tired in the first trimester, but nothing major

11. What foods did YOU CRAVE? Bacon!

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Unsolicited advice

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, I always pictured myself having at least one boy

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 28 lbs in 8 months...he was born at 35.5 weeks

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, a friend shower and a school shower

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Both were planned, though my AM and PM kindergarten classes both surprised me with class gifts

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Everything was going perfectly until I went into labor one month early

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Southwest Family Birth Center

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? About 8.5 total...just 3 hours of hard labor

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Bryce and my mom, who were unsure I even needed to go to the hospital at the time

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Bryce and my mom

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Nope

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs. 11 oz.

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? April 13, 2008

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Trevin Christopher

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? Almost 10 months

No comments: