Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trevin Tuesday

Just in time...40 minutes left in the day!

I tried so hard to get some good video of Trevin performing his new "skills" today. In the past week, he has learned to high five, boogie dance, and wave "bye-bye." It's pretty darn cute. Well, of course he did not really cooperate for the camera...too many interesting distractions. Once I get some good video, I'll be sure to post it.

I do have some pictures to share from my mom's visit last week. Though that, too, was tough to get. Trevin is all of the sudden very sensitive to the camera flash and closes his eyes nearly everytime I take a picture! So here are some of the okay pics I got.

Holding the cute monkey he got from Grammy

" Listen to all the noise I can make!"

Would've been SO cute if he would've just opened his eyes!

Grammy's being silly and saying "rooty-toot-toot" into the pudding box. Trevin thought she was so funny!

Trevin gets silly and likes to climb on daddy.

1 comment:

veronica said...

those pictures are amazing! i'm so glad you got to spend time with your momma. i can't wait to see video of the new skills. he's developing so quickly. it must be so great to watch it firsthand. i'm glad you're sharing it all through your blog so i can feel a little bit connected.