Yummy! These cookies are so easy and so good and only have 3, yes THREE ingredients. I thought I'd share (and no, they aren't sugar free, but they could be, I suppose. I haven't tried honey yet, but maybe you could...).
Ready? Here it is -
1 cup peanut butter (I use the natural kind and it turns out great)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
Mix together. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Roll balls in sugar and place on cookie sheet. Flatten dough balls with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We like this recipe too, but we often add one more ingredient, a Hershey Kiss in the middle of each cookie :-)
i've made cookies with honey.. they turn out pretty good
I can't wait to try this!
Post a Comment