Friday, May 29, 2009

Interesting how God works...

For about a week, I've been debating whether or not I should make my blog private. There are pros and cons to both and I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do. It may sound silly, but this morning I prayed that God would give me some clear direction on the matter. Well, I think he did. It's amazing how he works. Maybe I'll explain later, once I go private.

Well, I'm going private with both my personal and photo-a-day blog. What that means, for those of you who don't blog, is that you'll need to sign in to have access to my blogs. By doing so, you don't get spammed. It's safe.

So, if I know you read my blogs, I'll go ahead and add you to the list. If you're "lurking" out there and want to keep reading, let me know by commenting here or e-mailing me. I do need your e-mail address to give you access.

Thanks!

4 comments:

steph said...

I would love to be able to read your blog. Thanks, Steph

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I'd like to stay too :)

katieballa.blogspot.com

Christa said...

You know I read! :)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

hey audrey---
the emails are
katieballa@hotmail.com and
katieballa@gmail.com

both are ones I use.

Glad you could find something on the house website...they are great!