So this post is way belated - I was in a bit of a blogging slump in the last few weeks, but here it is.
My younger sister Erin just had her "silver" birthday last week- the big 2-5. Crazy! She moved to Portland a year and a half ago and it has been so great to have her close by. She's an awesome aunt to Trevin and a great support to me.
Thanks for being here, Erin, and for brightening my day. I love laughing with you and having our deep conversations. I think you're pretty awesome and am so glad that as we get older we seem to get closer. Love you!

Happy birthday "sissy"! (Please don't hate me for posting that last picture!) :)
2 comments:
Ohhh Audrey, thanks... and yea, that picture is pretty bad. Love you sister!
Oh sisters! I don't have one but I'm sure glad my girls do. Fun times!
Post a Comment